TISAX® additionally requires a review of the management system by an independent body from outside the internal perspective. Such a review is relevant for certification. It can also be a technical assessment or a technical penetration test.
For this TISAX® requirement, we can provide you with an automated penetration test on a domain basis with our own technology and on our own systems. With our penetration test, you can identify your areas vulnerable to attack in cyberspace and initiate corrective actions. This is an important aspect, because attackers can also see where you are vulnerable to attack!
The methodology and results of our penetration tests:
- Scan of sub-domains, systems, networks, and computers that are under your company’s control
- Evaluation of different facets of your risk situation
- Ongoing/possible attack vectors, open ports, encryption, faulty configuration systems, web servers
- Hacked accounts & leaks (passwords in plain text), high-risk employees, etc.
- This gives you concrete indicators of organizational & process risks in your company’s security
- You will receive our evaluation and assessment with suggested corrective actions in the form of a report
- The report along with the corrective actions you initiated are important proof for TISAX®
- We offer penetration tests with 2 different levels of analysis