In Advanced Threat Analytics, we work with the professional methods and tools of OSINT Open-Source INTelligence on 3 levels (open, deep, and dark web).
- OSINT risk status report: digital fingerprint & footprint in cyberspace/on the internet. Current actual threat status including ongoing attacks, reputation in cyberspace, employees in cyberspace, IT infrastructure risks, direct areas of attack in systems, configuration of encryption technologies, accounts & credentials for sale in the organized crime sector
- Analysis of networks and interconnectivity (people and organization)
- Analysis of suppliers/business partners (automated and ISO 27001-compliant)
- Analysis of competitors, products and markets
- Analysis in social media
- Analysis of people (background checks & employment screening)
It would be our pleasure to meet with you personally to talk about how you can achieve an information advantage and reduce your risks.